Saturday, October 08, 2005

Another day, another blog

Asalam alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

So this is officially the eighth blog I've had, and the rest have pretty much been abandoned. Either it was because of disuse which lead to forgetting the password, or the server going down. Anyhow, the muttaqoon blog is still alive. It's hooked up to an artificial respiratory machine, but "alive" none-the-less. I'm working on something decent to put up on there.

As for this blog, I really only made it so that I could comment on Fatima's blog. Then I had a little bit of time on this beautiful Ramdan, Saturday morning, so I decided to post something. It's purpose is yet to be determined. I could post up my English, and education work...my "observations" of the socially awkward, lanky, uncoordinated, apathetic beings that are known as teenagers.

They are an interesting bunch. They noticed their English teacher's poor grammar. =/ Honestly, it irked me too. She said, "Get out of the floor." You're not in the floor, you are ON the floor, so you have to get OFF the floor, not OUT of it... There are other instances as well. I'm not a psychotic grammar freak(as long as I vehemently deny it, everyone will believe me), but at the least an English teacher should have impecable grammar.

Oh, by the way, a belated Ramadan Mubarak!

No comments: