Friday, November 11, 2005

Di-am oday

**blows nose**

This whole week, I've woken up to a mixture of surprise and grumbling. For instance, I woke up tuesday wondering why there was a large bear beating up my brain, and why he was so bright. I tried to ignore him, and roll over...go back to sleep, but he was just hammering away. As I finally got out of bed, I realized the bear had escaped leaving me with a migraine and incredible sensitivity to light. Mean, mean bear...I will double check my windows from now on, so bears don't sneak in.

and now, my nose is running like a tap, but it sounds like its stuffed up. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal fee kulli zamaan wa makaan.

I finally signed up for my classes for next semester... i have about 30 hours...=/

yes, it will kill me. =P

I also have the pleasure of taking bus.cal.1...woo hoo!! I made my brother promise to help me, inshaAllah we'll see how that goes.

My little brother made me chai last night, and i fell asleep before i got to drink it... now i have stale chai ... i might warm it up and have some. I don't know how/why I woke up at 1 am... but I did, and I can't go back to sleep. Hence the blogging update... the poor update =P.

**blows nose**
take care that you don't catch a cold or get sick. May Allah protect you, ameen.
ma'salam

No comments: