Tuesday, June 12, 2007



Dear Hersheys,

SKOR is not good. It took over a year to sell a standard box of Skor at our store. The last bar was eaten by my own family. Each of us did not like it. SKOR was not a good idea.
***
Thank you for contacting The Hershey Company. Your comments about SKOR toffee candy bar are important.

I am sorry that you were disappointed in this product. We realize that consumer taste preferences vary and that not everyone will like every product. I will share your comments with our Marketing Department.

Our goal is to develop products, promotions, and advertising with widespread consumer appeal. It is disappointing to learn that your expectations were not met. Comments such as yours are valuable and provide input into future planning.


Your interest in our company is appreciated.

This email address is restricted for outgoing messages only. For that reason, please do not respond to this email as the inbox is not monitored.

Maria Miller
Consumer Representative

***
Some better feedback would include: We felt that there was too much toffee and not enough chocolate. We do enjoy many of your other products .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what idiot commented that SKOR bars were a bad idea, but this bar has consistently sold well in my store. In fact when I relocated to Texas, I brought a few boxes back with me and I couldn't keep them for more than 3 days. I wish they were distributed even more widely! It is certainly better than the Heath Bar that Hershey now produces. Thank you for such a wonderfully, pure candy bar!