Sunday, November 26, 2006

I need some yarn, but its this very specific multicolor yarn by Red heart, because I already started a scarf with it, but it's only half as long as it needs to be. The problem is, it's yarn my mom bought a long time ago and it is out of production. I've checked online, in random stores, walmart, etc...no one has it. Sigh... so, I might have to buy some similar looking yarn, but obviously different and complete the scarf. I have started on my blue multicolor scarf as well, but my mom and I are experimenting with the various stitches, so it doesn't look like much right now.

I wanted to post something deep and meaningul, but I'm not up to it, so shallow and meaningless it is.

1 comment:

NM said...

OH my god your a fellow knitter!!! welcome sis.

I also hear your going to egypt! are we a double who just havn't met;)

where will you be stayin, am thinking of cairo again. share share